Main Menu

I Am Your Beast v1.04

Started by CA, Oct 05, 2024, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CA

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I Am Your Beast is a covert revenge thriller that takes you on a high-stakes mission through the North American wilderness, where you'll face off against a powerful military-industrial complex. Developed by Strange Scaffold and published by Strange Scaffold and Frosty Pop, this game throws you into the shoes of a retired secret agent who has had enough of being pushed around. The intense storyline and fast-paced gameplay will keep you on your toes as you battle through micro-sandboxes, outsmarting and outgunning your enemies.

Game Features
Lightning-fast, high-octane gameplay.
Superhuman abilities like tree climbing and rapid takedowns.
Fully voiced story campaign with 20+ intense levels.
Stunning comic book-inspired art style.
Replayable micro-sandboxes with side objectives for extra challenges.
A diverse arsenal including pistols, sniper rifles, and even bear traps.
A heart-pounding soundtrack by RJ Lake.
Unique "kinetic typography" cutscenes that bring the story to life.
I Am Your Beast Gameplay
I Am Your Beast free download delivers a unique blend of fast-paced action and strategic planning. As Alphonse Harding, you'll navigate small, sandbox-like environments, using guerrilla tactics to take out enemies. The gameplay is designed to be both exhilarating and thought-provoking, with an emphasis on speed and stealth.

The game encourages players to get creative with their approach. You can climb trees for a better vantage point, sneak through your tunnel network, and set traps to take down enemies before they know what hit them. This isn't your average run-and-gun shooter – here, you'll need to think fast and act even quicker.

Characters
The central character of the game is Alphonse Harding, a secret agent who's seen it all. After six years of retirement, he's reluctantly pulled back into the dangerous world of covert operations. Alphonse is tough, skilled, and not afraid to break a few rules to get the job done. His refusal to complete another "final mission" sets off the chaotic conflict with the COI.

The COI, or Covert Operations Initiative, plays the role of the antagonist. They're a powerful organization with high-tech weapons and endless resources. But despite their strength, they're no match for Alphonse's cunning and resourcefulness.

The Comic Book Aesthetic
One of the standout elements of I Am Your Beast game download for PC is its striking comic book-inspired art style. The bold, colorful visuals give the game a distinctive look that differentiates it from other FPS games. The art style enhances the overall atmosphere and makes the intense action sequences even more visually appealing.

The game's cutscenes use "kinetic typography," a type of animation where words move dynamically on screen, adding an extra layer of excitement to the storytelling. It's a fresh take on cutscenes that feels fast and engaging without slowing down the pace of the game.

Soundtrack
Music is often underrated in games, but not in I Am Your Beast. The soundtrack is composed by RJ Lake, known for his work on other hit games like Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator and El Paso, Elsewhere. The music in this game is heart-pounding, perfectly matching the intensity of the gameplay. The soundtrack will keep your adrenaline pumping, whether you're sneaking through the forest or engaging in a full-on firefight.

Replayability
You'll appreciate I Am Your Beast PC game free download if you love a game with high replay value. The game's micro-sandboxes are designed to be replayed, with side objectives and time-based challenges to keep things interesting.

Conclusion
I Am Your Beast is an adrenaline-fueled FPS that combines fast-paced action with tactical stealth in a beautifully stylized world. With its unique gameplay mechanics, comic book-inspired visuals, and heart-pounding soundtrack, this game delivers an experience you won't forget anytime soon. So, if you're ready to step into the shoes of a retired secret agent and take down the military-industrial complex, this game is your next must-play. Download it today and see if you have what it takes to outwit the COI!

I Am Your Beast System Requirements
Processor: @ 2 GHz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better
Storage: 3 GB of available space

**NOTE** TO REVEAL THE DOWNLOAD LINK YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST ONCE AND THIS WILL INCREASE AS TIME GOES ON. MAYBE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE MEMBERS LOUNGE, DON'T BE SHY, WE WON'T BITE LOL!! THIS IS NOT A LEECH FORUM. PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE CZ COMMUNITY  8) 

DOWNLOAD:
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You require a post count of at least 1, you need another 1 posts.

RAR Password: 123