Main Menu

Ex-Staff Members *PLEASE READ*

Started by CA, Aug 27, 2024, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CA

Theres some thought about ex-staff members getting back involved in CZ that worry them about legal issues.

Can I explain the legal system and how it will not affect CZ Staff.

1. The Domain... The domain is registered with [LINKS ARE HIDDEN FROM GUESTS - PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW], they are staffed with the domain being secure, if law enforcement come knocking, then they only provide the email registered to them. The Pirate Bay has successfully operated under a .org system for years without any punishment so I class the domain strategy as "SECURE"

2. The Host... This host is so corrupt I can not even explain it. We can't send email through PHP cause the whole netblock of AlexHost is nuked. So I would say the host is "SECURE" from leaking data. It's also in Moldova which is a Russian colony. And so I class it as "SECURE"

3. Links... We do not host any links, torrent files, etc., here. And so the information post is "Out in the wild" already so, in my opinion, "SECURE"

4. Anything else... As the leader of the CZ group, I am responsible for any law enforcement—end of.

5. Why is CZ coming back... The internet has lost many sites, file sharing, and emulation for the wrong reasons. So I decided to bring back the file-sharing site that fights back to remain online. During 2000-2016 I had to deal with Microsoft, PRS4Music and many other legal groups trying to take us down. We never intended to disappear altogether in the first place, In 2016 I received an email from PRS4Music, a very threatening one. The issue was, I was using a host in the UK for a .NL server. Alarm bells began to ring as PRS4Music was on our case and it was only CloudFlare that was protecting us. So ParaZite took over the name of ownership of [LINKS ARE HIDDEN FROM GUESTS - PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW] and we planned to move to an offshore server. The SQL database was so large, I had errors trying to import it, even through SSH with bigdump. A year later, we let everything die, and thought that CZ had ran its course and the time was up, its time to go and forget. Little did I know that the WWW was gonna get so bad, all the HTTP sites began dying. Years later and here we are, internet full of corporate bullshit, emulation sites being killed by Nintendo. I thought "No fucking way". And this is why we are back!

P.S. I have 4 exernal SSD/HDD drives, and one contains an old backup of CZ and so with the help of others, i'd like to send a mail to the old CZers. I'll need help with some SMTP account to do so.

Anyways thanks for reading this.

Greetz

CA

huggo

Well i do not see any huge warning signals for me using a fxp board this days.
I have alwyas stayed far away from torrents though  ;D